1 package (4-serving) vanilla sugar-free pudding mix
1½ cups skim milk
2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
½ prepared angel food cake
1 carton (8-ounce) fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
1½ cups frozen, unsweetened raspberries or strawberries
- At least 3 hours before serving, prepare pudding according to package directions, but use only 1½ cups skim milk.
- Add vanilla or almond extracts to pudding, mix well, and chill.
- At least 2 hours before serving slice angel food cake into thin strips with serrated knife.
- Fold half of thawed whipped topping into chilled pudding.
- Spray 9x9 inch dish lightly with cooking spray. Place a third of cake slices in bottom of dish. Cover with a third of pudding; then sprinkle with a layer of frozen berries.
- Repeat to make 3 layers. Spread remaining whipped topping over top of dessert. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into 12 squares and serve cold.
Chill time: 2 hours