4 cups “lite” white bread cubes (about 6 slices)
1 medium apple, chopped
1 cup raisins
2 large eggs
12 ounces non-fat evaporated skimmed milk
½ cup apple juice
¼ cup Splenda
1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 11x7 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine bread cubes, apple, and raisins.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Stir in evaporated milk, apple juice, Splenda, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture, pressing bread into egg mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes, or until set and apples tender.