Hot `n`Spicy Seasoning
¼ cup paprika
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 tablespoons dried oregano, crushed
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon red (cayenne) pepper
½ teaspoon dry mustard
Mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container.(For 2 persons)
2 lean boneless pork chops (4 ounces each)
1 egg white
2 tablespoons evaporated skim milk
¼ cup cornflake crumbs
1 teaspoon Hot `n Spicy Seasoning
Cooking spray (For 4 persons)
4 lean boneless pork chops (4 ounces each)
1 egg white
¼ cup evaporated skim milk
½ cup cornflake crumbs
1 tablespoon Hot `n Spicy Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Trim all fat from chops and discard.
- Beat egg white with evaporated skim milk. Place chops in milk mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes, turning chops once.
- Mix together cornflake crumbs and Hot`n`Spicy Seasoning in plastic bag.
- Remove chops from milk mixture. Drop in plastic bag and shake to coat thoroughly.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place chops in pan. Sprinkle all remaining crumb mixture on chops.
- Bake at 375º for 15 minutes. Turn chops; bake 15-25 minutes more or until no pink remains.