1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup reduced-fat margarine
2 bananas (sliced thinly)
1 package (8-ounce) fat free cream cheese, softened
1½ cups skim milk
1 package (four-serving size) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
1 can (20-ounce) crushed pineapple, drained
½ tub of an 8 ounce frozen “lite” whipped topping, thawed
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and reduced-fat margarine with fork or pastry cutter until margarine is cut into crumbs. Wet fingers and press mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Slice bananas and spread evenly over crumb mixture.
- Beat softened cream cheese until very smooth and gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat one minute or until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon evenly over bananas.
- Spread drained crushed pineapple over the pudding layer.
- Spread whipped topping over pineapple layer, making sure to spread to edges of baking dish.
- Refrigerate at least one hour, but refrigerating three or more hours is best.
Cut into 16 slices and serve chilled.
Chill time: 3 hours