2 (10-ounce) packages of frozen chopped broccoli
2 cans (10.5-ounces) low fat cream of mushroom soup
1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
¼ cup skim milk
¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
½ cup egg substitute
Dash of red pepper
Hungarian paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions in saucepan. Drain in colander. Reserve vegetable broth to use in soup.
- Spoon broccoli into baking dish.
- In mixing bowl, combine soup, ½ cup of cheese, milk, mayonnaise, egg substitute and red pepper.
- Spoon this mixture evenly over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.