1 pound fish fillets
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1½ tablespoons yellow cornmeal
1½ tablespoons whole wheat flour
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon Hungarian paprika (optional)
1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Rinse fillets under cold water, pat dry.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, flour, pepper and paprika in plastic bag.
- Shake fillets one at a time in bag to coat with cheese mixture.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Drizzle oil over fillets. Bake about 10 minutes per inch thickness of fish or until fish is opaque when flaked. Fillets may need to be turned half-way through baking.