1¼ cups rolled oats
¾ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup reduced-fat margarine
1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
½ cup Splenda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup chopped raisins
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Stir together oats, flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, cream the margarine, brown sugar and Splenda with electric mixer. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients, then raisins.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.