2 whole chicken breasts, split, and skinned
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup oatmeal, uncooked
¾ teaspoon chili powder
¾ teaspoon Hungarian paprika (optional)
- Heat oven to 425°. Spray cookie sheet with vegetable spray.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil.
- Place oats and spices in blender. Blend one minute, stopping occasionally to stir.
- Pour oat mixture into plastic freezer bag. Drop each breast one at a time into bag and coat well.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet sprayed with vegetable spray. Spray breasts lightly with vegetable spray.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with fork.