1 package yellow cake mix
1 package (.3 ounces)sugar-free orange gelatin
1/3 cup water
6 ounces non-fat orange yogurt
1 cup hot water
“Lite” whipped topping (2 tablespoons serving)
1 small can mandarin oranges
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, 1 teaspoon gelatin, 1/3 cup water, yogurt, and eggs. Beat at low speed until moistened, then at high speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes.
- Combine hot water and remaining gelatin. Prick cake with a fork at half-inch intervals. Pour gelatin evenly over cake.
- Chill. Serve with 2 tablespoons whipped topping and two slices of mandarin oranges.
Chill time: Chill