1/3 cup instant potato flakes
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1¼ cup water
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2/3 cup skim milk
16 frozen potato wedges (from 24 ounce package)
1 cup non-fat sour cream
- Heat oven to 400º. Spray 2-quart baking dish with non-fat cooking spray.
- Bring water to boil in saucepan. Add potato flakes and skim milk. Fluff flakes to make mashed potatoes.
- Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix well.
- Place in 2-quart baking dish. Arrange potato wedges on top of mashed potato mixture in a spiral.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until hot.