Job Success Is a Way of Life
Increase your career potential by continually increasing your skills.
Never let down on your looks, starting fresh and neat every day. Also,
the positive attitude that you presented to get the job should continue.
Your actions speak for your own personal commitment to do the best
job possible. It also speaks for the company that you work for.
- Periodically make a personal assessment of your wardrobe and
appearance such as hairstyles and grooming. Make certain that
you express your personal professionalism and that you meet your
company's expectations. You can plan to do this around the time
of your performance review.
- Update your clothing to match current fashion. This can be done
by purchasing two or three articles of clothing (a blouse, skirt,
etc,) each season. New accessories can also add interest to your
- Refurbish or purchase new shoes when needed. A new heel lift
or a professional shoeshine will give new life to old shoes.
- Practice healthy eating habits and visit your doctor for regular
physicals and dental check-ups.
- Smile. Share your positive appearance and good feeling with