Red and Green Cabbage Slaw
- 2½ cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2½ cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- ½ cup chopped yellow or red bell pepper
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- Combine vegetables and cheese in bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, Splenda and celery seed in a separate bowl.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over vegetables and stir.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here