Zucchini and Apricot Salad
- 2 medium zucchini, unpeeled
- ½ cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 8 apricots cut into thin wedges
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 sweet pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons low-fat balsamic dressing
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into long, thin strips.
- In a large bowl combine zucchini, apricots, cilantro, green onions, and sweet pepper; toss to mix well.
- Drizzle balsamic dressing over zucchini mixture; toss until coated. Serve immediately.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here