Blueberry Danish with White Chocolate
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced fat refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 teaspoons wild blueberry spread
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place 1 teaspoon blueberry spread on each. With long side of crescent roll triangle towards you, fold right and then left corners towards top corner of triangle to make a rectangle with a slit down the middle. Pinch outside edges to seal. Place on baking sheet with slit side up.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place chips in microwave safe container, heating for about 10 or 15 seconds. Stir, adding a few drops of water. Alternate adding a few drops of water and heating for 10 seconds until desired consistency to drizzle over each danish.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here