Vegetables with a Touch of Lemon
- ½ small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower until tender (about 10 minutes).
- In a small saucepan, mix the lemon juice, oil, and garlic, and cook over low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Put the vegetables in a serving dish. Pour the lemon sauce over the vegetables. Garnish with parsley.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here