Fresh Cabbage and Tomato Salad
- 1 small head cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (or lemon juice)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together the cabbage, tomatoes, and radishes.
- In another bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over the vegetables.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension
<- fold here