- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine salt and cinnamon. Rub mixture into chicken breasts.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and cook in the oven until juices run clear (Approximately 15-20 minutes).
- Remove chicken from oven let cool
- While chicken is cooling, mince onion and garlic. Sauté in frying pan.
- Tear cooled chicken into thin strips.
- Place chicken in pan with onion and garlic. Add lime juice.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until hot.
- Serve by itself or in corn tortillas.
From Flavors of Fiesta by University of Illinois Extension