Here's a way to make the old-fashioned popsicle more nutritious for the kids.
Delicious Pops (makes 24 popsicles)
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1½ packages unflavored gelatin
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 3 cans (6 oz.) frozen juice concentrate (orange, grape, etc)
- 1½ cups cold water
- 6 cups vanilla low fat yogurt
- 24 (4-5 oz.) paper or plastic cups
- 24 popsicle sticks
- Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Spoon mixture into cups.
- Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight.