Easy Pita Pockets - Serves 4
- 2 cups broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups cooked, chopped ham, chicken or turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup canned chili beans, lightly mashed
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 pita breads, halved (pita pockets)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, meat, cheese and tomato.
- In a small bowl, combine beans and mayonnaise.
- Gently toss large bowl ingredients with small bowl ingredients.
- Spoon into pita pockets and top with cheese.