To make 1 cup of sauce:
- 6 Tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Mix ingredients together.
- Brush on meat a couple minutes before removing from the source of heat.
- Extra sauce can be used when serving.
Refrigerate and use within a week.
Recipe Card: Print 3x5 | Print 4x6
Serving Size 1 tablespoon (13g)
Servings Per Recipe 16
Amount Per Serving
Calories 25Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value
3% Total Fat 2g
0% Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
0% Cholesterol 0mg
5% Sodium 130mg
0% Total Carbohydrate 1g
0% Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: