Plan Well Retire Well - Money Saving Tips on Facebook
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 24, 2012
Plan Well Retire Well Wherever You Are
If you were asked to list all of your news sources, there's a good chance online media and social networks would rank at or near the top.
We're pleased to announce that you can now check in with Plan Well, Retire Well on Facebook, where you'll find money-saving tips, links to timely articles, featured websites, updates on consumer-related apps, and more.
Kathy has more information about how to find and use Plan Well, Retire Well resources online, including changes to our website. Be sure to "like" us on Facebook so you can stay informed, and follow us on Twitter for the latest news.
Also in this issue, Kathy explains how saving a little can add up to a lot if you start early. She also covers how to plan for the future when the future is unpredictable, and how to stretch your dollars when it comes to back-to-school costs (yes, it's that time already!).
Don't forget to visit us at the blog, web.extension.illinois.edu/cfiv/eb141/, where you can read more posts and ask questions about these and other topics.
Source: Kathy Sweedler, Extension Educator, Consumer Economics, email@example.com
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’
- Living with your Houseplants and their Insect Relatives
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Shift in gut bacteria observed in fiber supplement study may offer good news for weight loss