Money in Bloom: Free Webinars for College Students
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 30, 2013
Flowers won't be the only thing in bloom this spring! "Money in Bloom" is a free webinar series for college students. You can participate in these interactive webinars from the comfort of your computer or tablet. Join us to gain valuable insights about managing money.
University of Illinois Extension and University of Illinois Student Financial Services and Cashier Operation's Student Money Management Center are producing this free webinar series. "Money in Bloom" will consist of three topics: Financial Wellness While Abroad will be held on February 5, at 9:30 AM or Feb. 20 at 3:00 PM; Staying on Good Terms: Credit & Debt will be held March 1 at 2:00 PM or March 6 at 11:00 AM; and Making the Most of Job Benefits will be held April 3 at 2:00 PM or April 22 at 4:00 PM.
Register for one or more webinars. Registration for these webinars is available at http://goo.gl/g50ti. For more information please contact your local Extension office at 630-584-6166.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’
- Living with your Houseplants and their Insect Relatives
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Shift in gut bacteria observed in fiber supplement study may offer good news for weight loss