Money in Bloom: Free Webinars for College Students
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 30, 2013
Flowers won't be the only thing in bloom this spring! "Money in Bloom" is a free webinar series for college students. You can participate in these interactive webinars from the comfort of your computer or tablet. Join us to gain valuable insights about managing money.
University of Illinois Extension and University of Illinois Student Financial Services and Cashier Operation's Student Money Management Center are producing this free webinar series. "Money in Bloom" will consist of three topics: Financial Wellness While Abroad will be held on February 5, at 9:30 AM or Feb. 20 at 3:00 PM; Staying on Good Terms: Credit & Debt will be held March 1 at 2:00 PM or March 6 at 11:00 AM; and Making the Most of Job Benefits will be held April 3 at 2:00 PM or April 22 at 4:00 PM.
Register for one or more webinars. Registration for these webinars is available at http://goo.gl/g50ti. For more information please contact your local Extension office at 630-584-6166.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- Be A Good Sport and Mind Your Sportsmanship P’s & Q’s
- U of I Extension Marks 100 Years and Looks to Next 100 Years
- Save Milkweed seed and help the Monarch Butterfly
- U of I Arboretum Hosta Garden dedicated as a national display garden
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation