Gateway Green Industry Conference & Trade Show Invites Vendors & Participants
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 23, 2013
University of Illinois Extension's annual Gateway Green Industry Conference & Trade Show is set for Tuesday & Wednesday, February 19-20, 2013 at the Gateway Convention Center in Collinsville, IL. There is currently room for additional vendors at this event.
The two day trade show and conference features a keynote speaker each day, along with break-out sessions all day, as well as a large trade show for local gardeners, horticultural enthusiasts, lawn, golf course and other green industry professionals. Keynote speakers include Bill Findley, Head Groundskeeper for Busch Stadium and Dan Heims, Author and Horticultural Humorist.
The trade show is free to attend and runs Tuesday, February 19th, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Wednesday, February 20th 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The conference requires pre-registration with fees paid by February 8th.
For more information about attending the conference or becoming a vendor at the trade show contact Patty Stanton at 618-344-4230.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- U of I Arboretum Hosta Garden dedicated as a national display garden
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Just Like Grandma’s ---Only Better For You!
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?