New USDA Microloans Are Here
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 8, 2013
The Illinois Farm to School initiative invites you to a free webinar on the USDA microloans. This webinar will help you decide if this funding option is right for your farm operation.
Join Jeffrey E. Koch, Farm Loan Chief from the Illinois Farm Service Agency, as he explains the new USDA microloans and other funding options currently available for growers interested in selling to schools and other wholesale markets. The session can be accessed with a home computer.
The webinar will be held on Jan. 31 at 3 p.m. There is no fee, but registration is required.
To register, go to https://webs.extension.uiuc.edu/registration/?RegistrationID=7760
For further information, contact Julia Govis at 630-955-1150, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation
- Living with your Houseplants and their Insect Relatives
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website