New USDA Microloans Are Here
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 8, 2013
The Illinois Farm to School initiative invites you to a free webinar on the USDA microloans. This webinar will help you decide if this funding option is right for your farm operation.
Join Jeffrey E. Koch, Farm Loan Chief from the Illinois Farm Service Agency, as he explains the new USDA microloans and other funding options currently available for growers interested in selling to schools and other wholesale markets. The session can be accessed with a home computer.
The webinar will be held on Jan. 31 at 3 p.m. There is no fee, but registration is required.
To register, go to https://webs.extension.uiuc.edu/registration/?RegistrationID=7760
For further information, contact Julia Govis at 630-955-1150, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’
- Tips for planning next year’s vegetable garden
- Shift in gut bacteria observed in fiber supplement study may offer good news for weight loss
- Protecting Your Home From Fall Insect Invaders
- Branches in the buff
- Making the most of your compost