Gearing Up for Herbs 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 21, 2013
Join University of Illinois educator, Chuck Voigt, for an informative presentation on herbs. Presentation will include common culinary herbs that we can grow in Illinois, their culture, varieties, harvesting and uses.
Plan to attend Gearing Up for Herbs 2013 on March 15, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. at University of Illinois Extension, Kankakee County, 1650 Commerce Drive, Bourbonnais. For further information or to pre-register, please contact the Extension office at 815-933-8337. Pre-registration is required by March 13. The fee for this workshop is $3 per person. Handouts will be provided. Space is limited.
University of Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, please contact the Unit Office at least two weeks prior to the event. University of Illinois Extension offers practical, research-based programs that help people improve their lives and address critical community issues involving youth, families, economics, health and natural resources.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation
- Living with your Houseplants and their Insect Relatives
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website