PUMPKIN FIELD DAY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 2, 2013
Pumpkin field day
September 6, 2013 10:00 AM – 2:00 p.m.
There can be no substitute for first- hand experience with what varieties do well at your own farm and market, but variety trial reports can be of help by allowing one to see many different varieties grown under similar conditions. This way, a grower can see and compare varieties to one another and decide which one may work for their particular market. Join us for a field day in Hancock County, Illinois to learn about pumpkin variety selection and many other topics.
Speakers: Dr. Mohammad Babadoost, Dr. Richard Weinzierl, of Dept of Crop Science, and Vince Lawson, Iowa State University.
To Register, visit:
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Living with your Houseplants and their Insect Relatives
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’