USDA Releases Results of Nationwide Census on Farm to School Activities
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 28, 2013
According to USDA's first-ever Farm to School Census, in school year 2011-2012, schools participating in farm to school activities purchased and served more than $350 million in local food. Census results can be accessed online. School districts that missed the opportunity to respond can submit information through November 30, 2013.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’
- Living with your Houseplants and their Insect Relatives
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Shift in gut bacteria observed in fiber supplement study may offer good news for weight loss