Updated USDA ERS Organic Production Data Available
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 28, 2013
USDA Economic Research Service (ERS) has released the latest update to its organic data collected from USDA-accredited state and private certification groups to calculate the extent of certified organic farmland acreage and livestock in the United States. Organic production tables are online in .xls format.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation
- Living with your Houseplants and their Insect Relatives
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’