Updated USDA ERS Organic Production Data Available
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 28, 2013
USDA Economic Research Service (ERS) has released the latest update to its organic data collected from USDA-accredited state and private certification groups to calculate the extent of certified organic farmland acreage and livestock in the United States. Organic production tables are online in .xls format.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- U of I Arboretum Hosta Garden dedicated as a national display garden
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Just Like Grandma’s ---Only Better For You!
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?