Making the Most of Food Donations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 10, 2013
Food donation drives are a great help to those currently in need as result of the recent destruction. While these donations are greatly appreciated by recipient's, it may be challenging to make a healthy meal with the donations received. Making the Most of Your Food Basket Donations offers several ways to organize your donation drive or packaging of donations received, so that your food drive can provide healthier combinations to meet recipient's or families food needs. You might organize according to food group, make-a-meal, donate-a-recipe, or donate-a-day.
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation
- Living with your Houseplants and their Insect Relatives
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?
- 2015 Perennial Plant of the Year Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’