Take your love of gardening to a new level; Adult trainers needed for youth gardening series
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 27, 2014
The training will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, April 9 at the Clinton County Extension Office in Breese. Cost of the training is $10 per person which will cover hand-outs and lunch. Online registrations are being accepted at: https://webs.extension.uiuc.edu/registration/?RegistrationID=9665 .
The Junior Master Gardener program consists of a series of activities which cover multiple aspects of gardening in Level I and II of the curriculum as well as Wildlife Gardener and Health and Nutrition from the Garden manuals. The session will be presented by Monica David, Illinois State Master Gardener Coordinator, and Bill Million, Extension Specialist, 4-H Youth Development. Materials and program design, as well as how to start a Junior Master Gardener group will be covered.
One may contact your local University of Illinois Extension Office for additional information.
Source: William J. Million, Extension Specialist, 4-H Youth Development, email@example.com
- Using Your Fireplace Safely
- U of I Arboretum Hosta Garden dedicated as a national display garden
- Convalescent Center Garden a Monarch Waystation
- New help for living with diabetes: Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes website
- Just Like Grandma’s ---Only Better For You!
- Sept. 1 corn stocks estimate – Does it matter?